Reveal the sex of your baby with colour powder
When you’re having a baby there’s a lot to be excited about. Gender Reveals are becoming an increasingly popular way to announce to everyone if the baby is a boy or girl.
Get creative with blue or pink (or other) coloured powder, some of our favourite ideas are:
- Colour Powder Poppers shoot a cloud of colour powder into the air for everyone to see – instant and dramatic!
- Colour powder fight between the two parents
- Guests throw the colour powder on the parents whilst their eyes are covered/closed. At the end of a countdown, the parents simultaneously open their eyes to see their partner covered in the colour representing the gender.
- Black balloon filled with helium, coloured powder and confetti/glitter. Pop the balloon over the heads of the parents for a cloud of colour.
- Colour powder balloon ‘dart-board’. Only one balloon has the blue/pink powder (other balloons have other colours), all the guests have a turn at throwing darts at the balloons.
- Colour powder ‘smoke’ from a motorbike, car, 4WD or truck exhaust pipe (at your own risk).
Most importantly have a photographer ready to capture every moment!
We are always available to discuss ideas and provide advice. Contact us anytime, we love to help!