PINK Coloured Powder 100 gram bag
$2.50 (per bag)
Product code: 136773
Like a warm rosy cheek in the cold of winter, pink is the colour of care and compassion.
Our Pink coloured powder is made from cornflour and food dye.
Use for gender reveals, colour parties, Holi festivals, photo shoots, fundraising for Breast Cancer Research….the memories will last forever.
Pricing & delivery costs
|Size||Qty||PRICE Per bag||Postage|
|Size||Qty||PRice Per bag||Postage|
Minimum online order is 4 x 100gram bags ($15).
Maximum online order is 20 x 5kg bags ($1,300).
- Packet size: 17cm x 12cm - easy tear opening at the top of each bag
- Colour: Bright Pink
- Made from: Cornflour and food colouring (CI 16255/E124, CI 42090/E133, CI 14720/E122, CI 19140/E102, E142, E110)
- Made in: India by Kingdom of Colours
- Clean up: Brushes off skin and clothes, any residue powder will wash out - guaranteed NOT to stain. Recycle the packaging in your soft plastic recycling collection points.
- Safety: For external use only, avoid getting in eyes, mouths, nose and ears. Goggles or sunglasses recommended. The powder is Non flammable and bio degradable. View and download our Safety Materials Datasheet or refer to our FAQs for more information
- Delivery: 1-2 days for North Island, 3-4 days for South Island
- A note about GST: As an Australian company we pay customs GST to the NZ government for our goods when they are imported into New Zealand. We are not registered to collect GST from our New Zealand customers.
Unopened packets can be returned. Please refer to our full terms and conditions of sale