Celebrate the magic of revealing the sex of your baby with coloured powder
When you're having a baby there's a lot to be excited about. Gender Reveals are becoming an increasingly popular way to announce to everyone if the baby is a boy or girl.
Get creative with blue or pink coloured powder, some of our favourite ideas are:
- Colour powder fight between the two parents
- Guests throw the colour powder on the parents
- Black balloon filled with helium, coloured powder and confetti/glitter. Pop the balloon over the heads of the parents for a cloud of colour.
- Colour powder balloon 'dart-board'. Only one balloon has the blue/pink powder (other balloons have other colours), all the guests have a turn at throwing darts at the balloons.
- Colour powder 'smoke' from a motorbike, car, 4WD or truck exhaust pipe
Most importantly have a photographer ready to capture every moment!
We are always available to discuss ideas and provide advice. Contact us anytime, we love to help!