Have you just completed a colour run, and are feeling awesome wearing your post event colour run t-shirt? Why not preserve this unique piece of abstract art?
Here is how you can turn your post colour run t-shirt into a momento:
- Promptly lay out your coloured gear and don’t shake off any excess colour powder.
- Lay the clothes flat and spray generously (i.e. soak it) with white vinegar. Some choose to do this outside to avoid creating a mess in the house.
- Allow to dry lying flat, then iron with high heat to set the colour (use a rag between clothes and iron).
- Turn inside out and put in tumble dryer for 10 minutes on high heat.
- Wash and wear proudly, over time the colour will eventually fade over time.